Thank you so much Kath for nominating me for Liebster Award! (So sorry if it is only now I got around to doing this.)
So here are the few rules:
- Link back to (and thank) the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they give you.
- Tag up to 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know you nominated them
11 Questions from Kath:
1. What are you currently reading? How is it so far?
I am currently reading Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. I am only 6 pages in, but I am pretty sure I am going to love this one! Well, it is Colleen Hoover after all.
2. Who is your favorite author? Why?
Wow, one of the hardest questions ever asked, hahah! Can I name three? Well first, Laini Taylor the author of Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy, she has this way of putting together the perfect words, I have always been in love with her writing style, she narrates so vividly, each scene is alive in your head. The next favorite is Jessica Thompson the author of This Is A Love Story one of my favorite books, I also commend her writing style, the way she weaves words is just purely amazing! Last would be Chuck Palahniuk, his works are dark, twisted and disturbing and I like those kind of stuff, he is fearless!
3. What book to movie adaptation you hated the most?
I think Cloud Atlas, the movie was all over the place, didn’t give justice to the book.
4. Do you prefer reading Fiction or Non-Fiction?
I prefer reading fiction – it is an escape to reality. But recently I have enjoyed reading memoirs and other non-fiction.
5. How many physical books you own so far?
Less than 200, I gave out a few books already. Plus it is only now that I have again started collecting books.
6. Have you read the Harry Potter series? If yes, who is your favorite character. If not, why?
I only was able to read up to Prisoner of Azkaban 😦 I know, what have I been doing all my life right? I’ll remedy it soon so fret not, my favorite character is Hermione of course, though she is a muggle she has earned her spot at Hogwarts, plus she is bookish, what’s not to love?
7. What do you think are the reasons why there are some people hate the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?
I have not read the Twilight series I was only able to watch the movies, so I am not really in the position to say why some people hated it, but this is a wild guess, maybe because of the writing style and too much cheesiness involved?
8. If given by chance to date one fictional charater, who would that be?
Oh my goodness, it will be Akiva of Daughter of Smoke and Bone in a heartbeat! I would love to be embraced by his majestic wings and be able to look straight into his mesmerizing eyes.
9. Do you have a book that you’ve read more than 3 times? If yes, what is that book?
Yes, This is A Love Story by Jessica Thompson, I just love that book so so much.
10. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the guitar, but now I’m rusty.
11. Your favorite book cover?
I have always adored the cover of These Broken Stars by Amy Kauffman and Meagan Spooner.
I am nominating:
Here are my questions for you guys:
1. What is your favorite book at the moment and why?
2. Do you read while you travel?
3. Name three of favorite author?
4. Your occupation?
5. Do you listen to music when you read?
6. Least favorite character in a book and why?
7. have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? If not, will you consider reading it?
8. Your favorite genre?
9. A book you wanted to be made into movie and who will play as the lead role?
10. How many books you own?
11. The first book that made you cry?
So there, hope everyone will take time to answer! May you have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂