Bwahaha another book tag! Can I just say that this book tag makes me super hungry haha. Because I got nothing better to do with all the time I have in my hands haha. Again this tag originated from youtube (Josh of Literary Gladiators) and I am doing it in blog form! Feel free to do this tag with me. 🙂
1. Macaroni & Cheese- The most heartfelt work you ever read.
I would have to go with Twenty Love Poems and A Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda. This poetry book speaks in volumes, it was a longing heart, a brave soul and everything in between. I felt how Pablo Neruda bared his heart into this collection of poetry.
2. Spaghetti & Meatballs- A work you know inside and out (like you can twirl with your fork).
Definitely, This is A Love Story by Jessica Thompson, this is my most read book like ever. I’ve said it like a million times already, this book will forever be one of my favorite books.
3. Lasagna- A work filled with complex layers.
My answer to this would be Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. The plot as we all know is very convoluted, there are a lot of things going on and is kind of hard to get into. But once you get the hang of it, it can be very addictive.
4. Stuffed Shells- A work that is attention grabbing (stuffed with goodness) from start to finish.
I would go with one of my recent reads The Radleys by Matt Haig this book gripped me from start to finish. It was so engaging and writing style is just perfect, it is one of the books that I wished never ended. It was about abstaining vampires, you may think it is a shallow read, but wait until you go in deeper, you’ll realize how amazing and how it is more than what meets the eyes.
5. Penne Vodka- A work for a younger audience with an adult theme hidden inside.
Definitely the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling, I highly think everyone would agree with me on this one. It was just the book for everyone. Need I say more?
6. Elbow Macaroni- A work that is easy to read.
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall this book was just so cute and very easy to read and will give you that warm and fuzzy feeling after you finish it. I remembered flying through this book and was not bored for one second.
7. Farfalle (Bow Ties)- A work you would read to catch someone’s attention.
Oh boy, hahah I have never done this before – reading to catch someone’s attention, but if I were to do it, it would have to be using the book Will You Please be Quiet Please by Raymond Carver I’ve been dying to read his works for the longest time, and whenever I see someone read it I am instantly turned on, so I guess it will go both ways? Haha so yep, I’m choosing this one.
8. Noodles- A long work that was a great experience to read.
I will be answering Game of Thrones by George RR Martin again. This series spell commitment – you put your heart into it. I am already on book 2 A Clash Of Kings, and so far the reading experience is great.
9. Lo Mein- Your favorite work of Eastern literature or about the east.
Ooops I fell short again, I don’t think I have an answer for this. I’ll get back to you after I check my goodreads account and see if something will fit under this category.
10. Ditalini- A writer you feel is essential to a particular genre.
Edgar Allan Poe as to poetry and mystery, these genres is incomplete without Edgar Allan Poe’s works.
11. Favorite Pasta- What’s your favorite pasta?
My ultimate favorite is Ravioli!!!
12. Sunday Night at Grandma’s- Who do you nominate to complete this tag?
So that’s it guys, to those I wasn’t able to nominate, feel free to do this tag too! I want to know your answers! Bye for now, see you in the next post! Tata!