Okayyyy. August Book Haul! I got 25 books in total! (Insert all my defensive speech here) most of it are bargain and I got a lot of poetry books this month which makes me really happy! 🙂
Ooh it has been a while since I last posted something here. Work has been a b*tch. I am presenting to you my February Bookhaul. A total of 17 books consisting of 1 short story, 6 poetry books, 4 classics and 6 novels. I am pretty happy with this haul.
- Skyfall by Christian Edwards. I got this directly from the author, it was so nice of her to contact me and ask if I would be willing to read and review her short story and I said yes, no one in their right mind can pass this one up.
- A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway I got this as a prize from a giveaway held by amazing Ziba of @zibareads over at Instagram. I was so stoked when I found out I won the giveaway. I was actually out the whole day, so it was until late in the night that it has come to my attention that I freaking won. I never expected to win since a lot, and I mean a lot of people joined the giveaway. What are the odds right? But yeah I am so happy, this edition is really beautiful, I kid you not.
- The 100 by Kass Morgan and The Goodluck of Right Now by Matthew Quick both books I got for 3$ it was on sale!! I bought it at Powerbooks, ATC.
- The Man Who Ate the 747 by Ben Sherwood . I got this from Booksale SM Dasma, and was so happy that it was a signed copy. Ben Sherwood was the one who wrote Charlie St. Cloud.
- Riding Westward by Carl Philips this is another poetry book, as I have mentioned I will be collecting poetry books and I just could’t wait to see a shelf full of poetry books.
- To Every Truth its Season by Sam Steiffer another poetry book I got from Booksale Sm Dasma
- You Come Too by Robert Frost I was so happy to find it at Booksale SM Dasma, Robert Frost is a known poet, so yay for me!
- Blackbird and Wolf by Henri Cole another poetry book, I’ve read this one and oh my freaking lord! I love it so much, the metaphors are perfect my absolute fave is Gravity And Center! This is also from Booksale SM Dasma
- The Last Letter from your Lover by Jojo Moyes and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen were from my dear friend Shyn of @sherain.books over at Instagram.
- By My Side by Alice Peterson I got it on sale over at Book Depository I heard this one is like Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and so I coerced my bookish sisters over at Bookish Pinoys to get it too! 🙂
- Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys I was so happy to find this for only P20 or .40c! So cheapp! Plus it matches my copy of Good Morning Midnight also by her! Penguins Modern Classics edition are ze best!! I love the vintage feel to it!
- 1984 by George Orwell this is another lucky find from Booksale SM Dasma!
- Chasers of The Light by Tyler Knott Gregson the most beautiful poetry book I own so far! Gahh I love his poems!! This book is worth every freaking penny!
- Ariel by Sylvia Plath I got it from Book Depository! Yes another poetry book!!
So yey! That sums up my February Book Haul! Show me yours!!
Presenting my December Bookhaul. 🙂 Harry Potter hardcovers I got from Scholastics Warehouse sale for only P49 or a dollar each, I know, steal! While Sarah Dessen’s This Lullaby was a gift from one of my best friends – Nica. Baby’s In Black, Unwind by Neal Shusterman, Lies of Locke Lamora, Me, earl and Dying Girl, Red Seas under Red Skies and The Bronze Horseman I got from Booksale. You can check my section Book Bargains, to learn more where i got them and how much did I pay for them. Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav was also a gift from my sister-in-law. As well as Chuck Palahniuk’s Lullaby also a gift from my law school buddy – Anj. While Assassin’s Curse was also a gift from my dear bookish sister – Krish and lastly Otherwise Engaged was also a gift from another bookish sister – Rexy.
Whoa I received too many gifts over the holidays!! How about you, what books did you receive? 🙂 Have a beautiful day ahead everyone!
Presenting my very humble November Book Haul. Damned by Chuck Palahniuk and Althea and Oliver by Christina Moracho were Christmas gifts from my dear friend Catherine (@bookanthology on Instagram). Squirrel seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris I got from a used bookstore for a little over 3$. White Cat By Holly Black also from a used book store also for 3$ while Choker by Elizabeth Woods from at 2$ from used book store as well.
The Retribution of Mara Dyer I got on its release date and every first edition is signed! : Then My True Love Gave to me I bought solely because of Laini Taylor and Rainbow Rowell.
Show me your book haul! 🙂